Shipping and returns
Information about shipping
Miss Kabi is a multi-seller platform based in Montreal. However, merchants who have their products can be anywhere in the world. This means that your items can be shipped from all around the world. Merchants have full ownership of the items until payment is received.
Miss Kabi is a trading online community for African fashion inspirations, with particular emphasis on articles handmade. Please, count between 7 and 30 business days to receive your products, unless otherwise specified by the merchant.
Note that the delivery price are offered by merchants.
Articles can be sent with various companies. This includes USPS, UPS, FedEx, Royal Mail, DHL, Canada Post, etc.
Please check product details for delivery information before making your purchase.
Return and exchange policy
We hope you enjoy your experience on Misskabi.com. However, if you are not completely satisfied with an item purchased you may return the product to the retailer, in its original condition for a refund within 7 days of receipt.
Note please that:
- All sales are final unless the article contains a manufacturing defect. So you can make an exchange or get a refund. This is negotiated directly with the merchant (or Miss kabi in last case).
- Transportation costs will not be refunded.
- Returned items must not have been used, be visibly worn in witness whereof, the items will be returned to the client.
- For hygiene reasons, jeweleries (eg. Earrings, necklaces) can not be returned or exchanged.
- If you have applied custom changes to your article, it can not be returned.
- Miss Kabi is not responsible for losses or damages that can happen in the process.
- Return product within 7 days of receipt of your order;
- Notify the merchant (or Miss Kabi) by email before sending the product back;
- Indicate if you want an exchange and by which product you want to exchange your item, or if you want a refund;
- These steps must be followed and completed to receive your refund and your new article as soon as possible.
On the side of Miss Kabi:
- If your refund is approved, it will be processed and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment within 14 to 21 business days.
Refunds late or missing
If you have not received a refund within 14 working days of receiving approval for reimbursement, please check your bank account and contact your credit card company. According to the bank, it may take some time for your refund to be officially displayed.
* If you have completed the steps above and your refund is still pending, please contact Miss Kabi.